On Feb 1, 2011, at 8:41 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Ok here is Franks photo as seen on my monitor...
>
> http://annsan.smugmug.com/Other/stuff/6668550_NAGh5/1/1175156596_y5R7S/Large
>
> Please say you see it now :-)

I see it now. It looks like you're using a CGA monitor. My guess is that you
have your computer set for too small of a color space, and that isn't allowing
fine enough gradations in the tones. Very reminiscent of the article someone
recently posted about noise dithering the signal so that this didn't happen.

Try going to your computer settings, monitor, and setting it to display
thousands, or millions of colors.