Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: Big Chicago Blizzard

We had a bit of thunder and lightning. Lots of wind and about 7 inches of snow up here in Bloomfield Hills, but only about 5 inches downtown and at the airport. Shouldn't prove to be much of a problem. Don't know about power outages, but mine is on.
Paul

About 10 miles south west of Paul we never approached the 'blizzard' conditions forcasted for the Detroit area. No thunder or lightning. As of 11 am this morning there was about 4 to 7 " new snow on the ground, very little drifting. It continues to snow as I type this.

So much for the weather hype for Detroit.