About 100 miles north northwest of Paul and Ken, the sun is shining, a mild
breeze blowing, about 27°F. I just came in from shoveling a path to the bird
feeders - looks like we had 8-9", drifts up to 24" or so in a few spots. A
decent snow storm but I don't think the serious blizzard ever got here. Sorry
Chicagoites - looks like you took the brunt of it!

stan