On Feb 7, 2011, at 9:57 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

> From: Larry Colen

>> I should have known that it was just a rant party.
>
> Not entirely.

On the off chance that you missed the pun:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent_party

> I think I've been fairly restrained in my comments on this one and I did note
> early on that I thought the photo was rather clever.

I agree that it was a clever photo.

Unfortunately, this is one of those topics that people are very unlikely to
change their minds about, no matter what evidence is presented. Fortunately,
assuming climate change does occur, it probably won't get really band until I'm
either dead, or too old to care, so it's not really my problem.