On 8/2/11, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I honestly don't understand the meaning of your "I just went for a crap"
>post, which you can either explain or not either on list or off it, but
>methinks you were not answering me directly, so it surely should not
>bother me all that much. I would appreciate the answer nevertheless
>merely for sake of learning a bit of English here, as likely it has some
>humorous content that I don't grok.

Sorry Boris - I was being silly - and too literal!

Your 'Replied off list' message I didn't understand, and so thanks for
explaining your reasoning.

My 'I just went for a crap' post was a sort of literal mock of same.

I could have used something less grotesque of course.

Like:

Mooted a pheasant.

:)

--