They're nice... Well, the moon doesnt do much for me, but it wouldn't if it were perfect technically so that doesn't count :-)

I like the first sleeping neighborhood cat the best... I would link to that one to be more precise but flicker flummoxes me.. What is nice about these is the subtle color, the soft light and cat placement, like that comfy raggged old chair too.

ann

Jeffery Johnson wrote:

Here are a few more pictures that I have taken with my K-R. Again I am only
using and only have access to the kit lenses and do be gentle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/sets/72157625946181733/

Jeffery