Nope, and you can't even call it an optical illusion, because when you
take a picture of it, it is much smaller than you remember seeing it
in person.

This is one case where it's easy to tell if it is real or Memorex.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog