David Parsons wrote:

Exactly, it won't look bigger in the frame.  That's why it's
perceptual, rather than optical.  Take a picture of an optical
illusion, and it still looks like an optical illusion.  Take a picture
of a perceptual illusion, and it looks different in the picture than
your brain sees it.

gotcha (now)
ann