Cool. Hope I'm around to see it.

From: Jack Davis
I've also read that it's just that the rising moon appears larger do
to it's relationship with known physical features near the horizon.
Color is generally more to the amber side do mainly to rising heat,
dust and moisture. Prior to that, I had wrongfully imagined that
moisture was responsible for slightly magnifying the moon's image.

Jack ---