Thank for that info, Robert!

It looks like the process of swapping it out might be a little more intensive than I'd hoped. I'll just have to learn to deal with it for the time being, I guess. But, if it gets bad enough, I'll just have to give in and take it into the shop. Maybe the guy there who sold me the 50/1.4 will be able to handle it with a little more confidence than I have. I sure as hell don't want the other guy at the shop trying it, though. The very thought gives me the heebie-jeebies. I'd sooner take it on myself.

Thanks again!

-- Walt