Yikes, Larry!

That is some frightful-looking damage!

I'll let you know if I come up with something.  So far, no luck.

-- Walt

On 2/18/2011 3:30 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Feb 17, 2011, at 9:36 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:
Can somebody help me out here?  I'm really hoping this is something I'll be
able to order and replace myself, rather than pay the guy at the camera shop an
arm and a leg to do it for me.  But, I don't even know what to look for!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm curious about what you find.

I ran into something similar with my K100:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157623241823983/