2011/2/21 steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com>:

> unless i'm missing something, the sniper straps seem to let the camera
> swivel so the grip is not always closest to your hand

depends on the size of the lens actually and a bit on your physique as
well as how high you hang the combo. If you hang it too close to your
hip it starts to swing when you walk - the smaller the lens the more
it bounces; I reckon with a light body and a pancake you might be able
to induce a spin - and if you hang it too high it becomes
uncomfortable to raise to the eye. I have mine level with the lowest
rib and anything longer than a DFA50 or DA*55 will stay put just fine
with the grip in perfect, blind reach. Also there is a little stopper
clip that keeps the camera from sliding down beyond a certain point
but this only works up to a certain kit weight because the shoulder
pad is rather slippery. All in all I am quite happy though.
hth Ecke