On 28 February 2011 09:03, Jeffery Johnson
<jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Just a quick reply as we just got in from going to the flea market. Paul you
> can get AVG which is a good virus and spyware program for free
> http://free.avg.com/us-en/download-free-antivirus It will somewhat install
> itself but I am sure there will be a few things you will need to do. I just
> can't remember what all it will ask of you when installing as it has been
> awhile since I last installed it on my system.

It's sacrilege I know but I tend to advise the use of Microsoft's free
Security Essentials package to combat the latest bugs, Avast just
doesn't cut it any more. I've recently had several systems protected
by it succumb to the nasty Alureon family of viruses (which are a well
supported commercial venture).

--
Rob Studdert (DigitalĀ  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours