On Feb 28, 2011, at 11:09 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

> I use it pretty extensively (firewall only), good tool. You can
> disable the annoying messages by opening the Comodo control panel,
> select the more tab then preferences then deselect "Enable Comodo
> Message Center"

Thanks.  Nice and easy.

I'll give it a go when my work PC gets dropped off.

I did a full virus scan on the machine a couple of weeks ago when I saw a weird
net connection (turned out to be a Skype server connection).  It brought the
machine to its knees for several hours.  I just love virus scanners.  And
ancient hardware.

Dave