When I attended University, a group of us discovered that the Student Senate, would grant funding to just about any group that produced a charter. We decided to become the Future Procrastinators of America, then elected a President, Treasurer and Secretary who was supposed to type up our Charter for submission. Last time I spoke to him, about 4 months ago, he mentioned that the charter was almost completed...