They do in Pentax's Digital Camera Utility. Any settings in your camera are the starting point for rendering the final raw image. To see the raw output without those settings you have to change them in PDCU. I don't use Lightroom the current version simply won't run on my system, so I can't authoritatively speak to that but it would make a certain amount of sense if it did, there are also good arguments as to why it shouldn't.