Hi Christine,

Even in my sporadic lurking here, I noticed your absence.  Glad to
hear you are on the mend!

I enjoyed getting caught up on your PAW...wish I had gotten some moon
shots myself... I liked those quite a bit.  And Pub Reading, too.

The regular shooting & posting is a challenge, isn't it?  :)  I found
it very worthwhile in the end, though.  There are always times when
there's nothing on that sd card, and no ideas... but pushing through &
coming up with something is its own reward.  Usually.  Sometimes, it's
just: shoot. post. move on.  Lol.  At the end of the year, you'll find
that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

:)
Take care,
-c