----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Nielsen" <ch...@inielsen.net>
The regular shooting & posting is a challenge, isn't it?  :)  I found
it very worthwhile in the end, though.  There are always times when
there's nothing on that sd card, and no ideas... but pushing through &
coming up with something is its own reward.  Usually.  Sometimes, it's
just: shoot. post. move on.  Lol.  At the end of the year, you'll find
that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Thanks, Christine. "Sometimes, it's just: shoot. post. move on." So true there, Christine. And I'm loling too! It's embarrassing posting a run of competent shots, then have to post some duds. But that's all part of the process, and I think PAW is about the process more than anything--disciplining the self to stay in rhythm as best as time and life will permit--and staying up to overcome the photographic duds :-).

PAW often tests my commitment to photography. Regrettably, I've blown off interesting shooting opportunities to indulge in my favorite vices--well, I'm human and flawed--as I confessed when I first joined the list.

Cheers, Christine from Chicago