On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:51 -0500, "Christine  Aguila"
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm at week 12, but didn't post weeks 9, 10, 11, & 12 to the list.  Not
> great stuff, but despite being sick, I kept up.  I did try for the
> Perigee-Super-Moon (week 11).  Darrel & I went to Montrose Beach area.
> The
> shots are really more landscapey than moony.  Nothing great, but I was
> there
> for the try  :-).  Just posting for the record.  I'm glad I'm doing this,
> but it's not easy.  Sometimes come Saturday I haven't taken a shot, and I
> start thinking about some new pose I can try to get Darrel to agree to.
> actually might try for a self-portrait for next week--if nothing
> interesting
> finds its way into my camera.  Cheers, Christine
>
> http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

You think a picture-a-week is difficult.  My son has set himself a
picture-a-day project.  I'm glad it's him and not me! - although he is
using an iPhone for the project so that probably makes things a bit more
achievable.

I really like the flag shot - the whole scene has a wonderful sense of
grunge.  'The Sun' is nicely done too.

Keep it up!!

Cheers

Brian