Glad you like it, Ann! :-)
The night shot of the mine on the hillside may have been altered, I'm
not sure. I did the editing on the laptop, and tweaked it back and
forth after posting the PESO. This publishing was done from my desktop
PC, after transferring the whole bundle of shots from the laptop. I
quickly lose track of my versioning with those operations.

To be on assignment to do shoot stuff like that wouldn't bother me
much. But I don't think I'll be working for NatGeo anytime soon, Ann.
:-(

Met a Dutch photographer on assignment up there, btw. He was
commissioned by a travel agency.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/