On 11/04/2011 5:45 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

I quite like mine, but FA 50/1.4 or A 50/1.2 are excellent lenses too...

That's the beauty of it, no? So many excellent choices?
I had a very hard time letting my FA50/1.4 go, and in fact, it is only one of perhaps a dozen I have sold over the years, and the bulk of that dozen was Nikkors that I sold to fund the switch to Pentax. The A 50/1.2 is one of my favourite I rarely use lenses. Heck, they are all my favourites.
The best lens is the one on my camera right now.

--

William Robb