On 4/12/2011 06:21, William Robb wrote:
That's the beauty of it, no? So many excellent choices?

Exactly right, Bill, exactly right.

I had a very hard time letting my FA50/1.4 go, and in fact, it is only
one of perhaps a dozen I have sold over the years, and the bulk of that
dozen was Nikkors that I sold to fund the switch to Pentax.

Well, as you remember it had returned to you once before you parted ways with it for good...

The A 50/1.2 is one of my favourite I rarely use lenses. Heck, they are
all my favourites.

Yes, with K-5 I feel reluctant to start the Katz Eye saga so that it may be that A 50/1.2 will get used less than it was before. Presently FA 43 has taken its place in my 'stable'.

The best lens is the one on my camera right now.

Well, it certainly is the one which will take your pictures...

Boris