On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Robert Harris wrote:
> I know nothing about Graphics, but that price seems good to me if it is
> in good shape, with lens, etc. But I will have to defer to some folks on
> this list who know those cameras.

First, I apologize to everyone for the OT'ness of this whole subject, but
thanks to the group of you who sent links, I've got a bit more to go on.

Needless to say, I've purchased it. How could I pass it up? Plus, based on
the little bit of research, I'm getting a good deal as well as the
fact that it's just cool. Now, I can go ego-fy my webpage by putting a
"large format" section. :)

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin