Only the Hartblei one. The Arsat (rebranded as Arax or Photex) one is
still selling:
35mm f2.8:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Arax-Photex-2-8-35mm-TILT-SHIFT-lens-Pentax-M42-camera-/170620854199?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27b9cb9fb7#ht_1111wt_1141

80mm f2.8:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Arax-Photex-2-8-80mm-TILT-SHIFT-lens-Pentax-M42-camera-/170620853126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27b9cb9b86#ht_1052wt_1141

And you can also find used one on Ebay sometimes...

.t

Ps.: I just made this picture today with PSix adaptor and Flektogon
50/f4, tilted at 8:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/5615919487/