Hi Jostein,

I index all folders by date and subject and add a prefix that indicates whether
it's been backed up or not. For example: b8-7-10 red 64 dodge 330. Many of my
images are filed by the camera sequence number, which I can trace to a date.
But the more critical shots are filed by a keyword and date code. If there's
more than one shot of the same subject for that day, a sequence number appears
between the keyword and the date. If I shot five pictures of Grace today, the
last file name would be: grace541511.tif.

Paul