On 15/04/2011 05:38, Steven Desjardins wrote:
I seem to remember a story like this on the PDML.  It must have been you.

Might have been me, recounting dropping my Z1-p, LX, AF280T and assorted lenses and accessories into a river in Siberia. In my defence, it wasn't actually me that did the dropping. You can also substitute foul language for the praying bit.