I've done the same for many years, but I closed two businesses last
year and the complexity of the filing instructions got to me. Making a
mistake would cost me a lot more than having a preparer do the job,
and/or support me if I needed help during editing and with resultant
penalties.

I don't enjoying paying the bill for a preparer, but there are times
when it is the right thing to do.