I was using that as a generic term.  In fact she can play games
moving virtual cash between different investment accounts, so
the end result is a higher balance in our longer-term, higher-
interest accounts.  Like I said - she's the professional here.

In any case, just about any strategy beats letting the feds
have the use of the money for any longer that necessary.