I'd like the tethering solution as well. I'm sure it's on the way. Pentax
autofocus could still be improved, although the k-5 autofocus is much better
than that of previous models. I don't care about extraneous crap like GPS or
even video. Although if we are going to have video, I'd like it to include an
autofocus function. Don't want a live view camera. After more than 40 years of
SLRs, a new way of shooting isn't something I'd ever consider. Plus, I prefer
having a diopter adjustment to having to wear glasses when shooting.
Paul