On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 03:41:38PM +1000, Brian Walters wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:38 -0500, "Christine  Aguila"
> <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > No, not really interested in that.  Cheers, Christine
> >

> Well, I would be.  Or, at least I think I would be.
>
> I've only briefly played with the original EP-1 and I liked it a lot.  I
> might have a totally different opinion once I've looked at a mirrorless
> camera seriously, though....

I must admit that I definitely like the convenience and portability
of the E-PL1 (nominally my wife's camera ...)

    http://www.jfwaf.com/PAW/PAW.php?name=PAW1031

Something about that size that would take my Pentax glass (without
losing any functionality) would certainly make me take a look at it.

It might not make a lot of sense on the back of telephoto lenses;
as another poster has mentioned, the balance of a DSLR on long glass
is much improved by the addition of a battery grip. But I don't use
long glass all the time, and a smaller, lighter body would be handy.
I'm not too bothered about the format - either APS-C or 4/3.