That's only part of the equation, IMO.  Constant agitation can produce
some nice results (although I'm only familiar with results from the Jobo
system, and don't know much about it's workings or how different it may
be from other systems).  In this case I think there are issues of
developer dilution, temperature, timing, and proper exposure, too.  I'm
not sure what Kodak suggests for constant agitation, but JCO might
benefit from some expert opinions from people who have been using this
film with constant agitation.  There are numerous places on the net
where good, qualified information can be had, one of which I forgot to
include in the original post.

http://greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=B%26W%20Photo%20%2d%20Film%20%26%20Processing

Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Shel Belinkoff wrote:
>
> > highlights are burnt out and blocked, shadow detail is
> > almost nonexistent ..
>
> I think the high contrast may be the result of contant agitation.
> Paul

---
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~belinkoff/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?