It's a VERY high contrast scene which probably
should have been printed on grade 2 instead of
2.5 which I used. I was only trying to demonstate
the tight grain pattern of the film/processing
and the resulting sharpness of the film. It was
only a quick grab shot in my back yard, not
an exquisite print of a artful shot. I know
its not a good photograph, it was only a test
and should be taken as such.

As for "shadow details" there WASNT any shadows,
it was taken in heavy overcast.  And yes my scanner
is partly to blame has the very upper highlights in
the print are lost in scan and washout as pure white.
But once again i was just trying to show grain, or lack therof.
I really like this film in 120 but with 35mm its
a tough squeeze as its just too grainy even with
pull processing for 8X10s, it looks ok for 5X7 or
smaller though.
JCO