On May 28, 2011, at 3:19 AM, Chris Mitchell wrote:
> Doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid. Not enough interest in the
> foreground to balance the white space above.
>
> This one in your gallery however, is superb:
> http://www.caguila.com/caguila/fosterbeachfog/content/IMGP3227_large.html
>
> Chris

I agree with Chris, both about your Posterous version and about the other shot
(#3227).
Of the water shots in that gallery, I very much prefer this one:
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/fosterbeachfog/content/IMGP3222_large.html
I would like the gull to be a bit larger, but that is a minor quibble; I think
the composition is right  on.

stan