It is clear to me know. I agree with Chris, Stan and Bob.

On 5/28/2011 17:01, Bob W wrote:
http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

On May 28, 2011, at 3:19 AM, Chris Mitchell wrote:
Doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid. Not enough interest in the
foreground to balance the white space above.

This one in your gallery however, is superb:

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/fosterbeachfog/content/IMGP3227_large.ht
ml

Chris

I agree with Chris, both about your Posterous version and about the
other shot (#3227).
Of the water shots in that gallery, I very much prefer this one:
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/fosterbeachfog/content/IMGP3222_large.ht
ml
I would like the gull to be a bit larger, but that is a minor quibble;
I think the composition is right  on.

stan

I agree with Chris and Stan. In addition, with the shot that Chris
highlighted I would pretend that I had deliberately intended it to be a
panormic shot (2x1) and reframe it with the woman somewhere around an
intersection of 3rds.