Eh, it's like computers, you have to buy when you are ready, not when
the camera you really want is ready.  If you keep waiting, you'll
never get one.

You can always sell and upgrade when the new camera comes out.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog