Did I miss something?  I thought the K-r was the K-x replacement.

-p

On 6/9/2011 1:09 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Somehow I missed the news that the K-x was being discontinued (in
Japan) and is getting harder to find here. Wonder if they are planning
a replacement for it or if the product line is being shrunk to small
(K-r) medium (K-5) and large (645D). If there was a new model coming
out, I would expect it to replace the K-x.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.