Not sure the 150/2.8 has ever been available for Pentax, not even the
recent HSM version (at least according to Sigmaphoto.com)
The 180/3.5 was, but of course the 150 is f/2.8 :)

Note that the 150/2.8 has been discontinued and replaced by an OS version.
It isn't available (yet?) in Pentax mount.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009