David J Brooks wrote:

So after what seemed like 2 years of PPG ignoring, i posted 5 tulip
photos for review last month. The two that were well received here,
failed to get in, but the other two i send as fillers are now in. Go
figure.

So with that in mind i have started to send in my birds in flight photos.

Dave

Yeah I just had some weirdness there... I haven't submitted much because I went 5 years without shooting Pentax... so I
have to dig out oldies...

anyway -- the Red flamingo shot that I favor a lot of mine was rejected about a month ago... I resubmitted it just a couple of
days ago and it suddenly got in...

The speed at which it got in made me think it was simply a matter of so many more people having time to vote - especially those who like birds and flowers

ann