Good luck trying to get their attention. Seems to be nearly impossible.

I contacted the PPG 3 days ago and received a reply in less than 3 hours. They needed further info they would forward to their web agency.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PPG