On 11-06-26 2:21 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jun 25, 2011, at 7:07 PM, Igor Roshchin wrote:

The camera correction menu?  I tried that and wasn't able to get
anything that worked.  Perhaps I wasn't using it correctly.

No, I was talking about the LR, when you work with the RAW file.
I believe you have LR.
My apologies,  Lightroom calls it Camera Calibration, not Camera Correction.
It has hue and saturation sliders for each channel, but not gain sliders.  I
may just need to do some work to learn how they are supposed to be used.

Forgive for me interceding in a private convo, but -- and I could be wrong here -- I think that Igor means to suggest you use the HSL / Color / B&W sliders. You can select one or more colours in the image and twist them around quite a lot (eg: changing the hue and/or reducing the luminance or saturation).

I would not recommend using the Camera Calibration section for creative control. It's meant to be used to correct for a permanent colour-cast or other colour-shifts caused by the camera itself, not the transient light conditions. You use that section together with a colour reference card that you shoot, not unlike using a gray card. See this article using the Gretag Macbeth colour card ...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/dig-calib-profil.shtml

-bmw