My wife got a Plantronics Voyager Pro+ almost a year ago.
If you're planning to use it outdoors it's worth getting
a model with noise cancellation.

The Pro+ also supports A2DP profiles, so it can be used as
headphones as well as a phone headset - in fact it can pair
with two separate devices (one for audio, one for phone use).
Or, of course, you can use it for both purposes on one device.
That's particularly handy with a smartphone; listening to
music (or audiobooks, or navigation directions) requires
a device that supports the headhone profile.

On the downside - we've just had to replace it because the
contacts to the charger stopped working (other people have
also had the same problem, but that's true of other headsets).
But with a one-year warranty that was simple to fix.