On 6/27/2011 16:26, Steven Desjardins wrote:
My wife has a flip phone and likes to cradle her phone on her shoulder
so she can do things while talking.  She is getting a smartphone but
these are much less comfortable to use in this fashion.  I'm thinking
of getting her a headset.  It doesn't have to be super stealthy, but
it must be very clear.  Lots of Google hits, little help in narrowing
down the choices.  Any suggestions?  I'm willing to spend up to about
$125.  If this is too low, I'm willing to re-evaluate.

Steve, I am thinking that any sufficiently small headset with noise cancellation/reduction tech will do. I used to have Cardo Scala 500 or something like that which was really good. Lasted long on one charge, ergonomics fit me, sound was really good. Later my brother bought Cardo Scala 600. Just checked local prices. They are still offered dirt cheap here (like USD 20).

Boris

P.S. It is likely illegal in Israel to use such a thing while driving...