On 27/6/11, Steven Desjardins, discombobulated, unleashed:

>My wife has a flip phone and likes to cradle her phone on her shoulder
>so she can do things while talking.  She is getting a smartphone but
>these are much less comfortable to use in this fashion.  I'm thinking
>of getting her a headset.  It doesn't have to be super stealthy, but
>it must be very clear.  Lots of Google hits, little help in narrowing
>down the choices.  Any suggestions?  I'm willing to spend up to about
>$125.  If this is too low, I'm willing to re-evaluate.

I use a Blue Parrot B250-XT for when I'm driving - excellent quality
with a maximum volume that can easily be heard over the din of a Land
Rover doing 90. Charged up each night and still going strong after 5
years. I'd have another in a flash.

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Parrot-B250XT-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headset-
B250-XT-/280556985879>

--