On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> ... I assume you're a flickr members, so that's why the ads are
> inconspicuous. They're not inconspicuous for non-members. ...

Again, if I send you the links to photos like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5865448384/lightbox/
or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5865448384/

What advertisements do you see? If I log out of flickr.com and look at
the links, I'm operating as if I had no account there and I see NO
advertisements at all.

I despise advertisements when I'm trying to look at photographs. I'd
use ad blockers to remove them, but they screw up other things that I
need to have working.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com