On Jun 27, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Tim Bray wrote:

> Hey Paul, would it cost you severe personal or business pain if
> photo.net declared bankruptcy tomorrow and shut down on Thursday?

That's a hoot. It isn't going to happen. I am amused by those who believe
photo.net is suffering because they get a lot of ads! It's ads that bring in
the revenue. Membership fees are peanuts in comparison. Photo.net gets lots of
play from Canon, Nikon and a range of non-photo advertisers as well.

I'm not worried about having to change in a hurry. But if it suits my purposes,
I will change. By the way, I create some of those internet ads you hate,
although not for photo sites. I just produced a number of banner ads for an
automotive equipment site. I like ads. No, I love ads.

Paul