Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Photo.net no more

I can relate to Paul Stenquist here, who has great many pictures on photo.net and re-uploading them may be a big effort for him. Likewise, I am bloggin' on Google Blogger since October 2006. So to have to migrate would be a big bummer.

FWIW
I've created folders on an external hard drive containing copies of all images I've posted on the various internet venues sorted by each posting spot so migrating wouldn't be much of an issue. These copies are all web sized jpegs, so total size of these files is not an issue.