On 6/27/2011 23:06, Chris Mitchell wrote:
I made a decision years ago not to use any photo sharing sites. I want
control of where my images are stored and how they're displayed.

My ISP provides 2Gb of storage (plenty for low res PESOs and GesoS)
and Jalbum is a slick way of creating them - with a very good built-in
FTP processor.  Works for me.

Chris

Indeed. I owe you at least one drink for patiently helping me through with JAlbum.

Great pity they stopped their printing service.

Boris