On 7/1/2011 1:07 PM, William Robb wrote:
On 01/07/2011 10:33 AM, Miserere wrote:
On 1 July 2011 12:04, Thib<pentaxl...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I agree with Bill. Not only is ricoh a better fit, Ricoh is a general tech company with money to burn.

Unlike Pentaxians, who hold on to their pesos like they're a zombie antidote.

Well, Hoya certainly has been charging through the nose for what should be good products, except for the dodgy quality control, and we have been buying everything they make. I suspect our willingness to help them make the division profitable by allowing them to violate us in a dropped the bar of soap on the shower floor sort of way is what has made the division attractive to Ricoh.
Hopefully, we will be rewarded for our patience with the humiliation.

Oh, I fully expect to be rewarded with humiliation....

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.