Get a grid screen, I find it helps.

On 7/2/2011 9:05 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
I am discovering that I am tending to lean toward my right side when I am
taking photos. This is not always the case but I do discover when looking at
photos that some do tend to lean toward the right more. My K-R does not come
with an on screen visible leveler, which would be handy, so I suppose my
question: How best do I go about forcing myself to level out my photos?

I hope all that made sense..
Jeffery

You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.