The heel lift is only semi serious...I don't really recommend, it as
it can cause back problems.

I've always had a problem with leaning to the left, and unless I
concentrated my photos showed this.

When my back flared up last year, it was discovered through physio
treatment that I have a greater than average difference in leg length
(left leg is shorter), this was putting stress on my lower back. A
consult with a podiatrist confirmed this & I was measured up for
custom shoe inserts.

Now my back is all good, and my horizons tend to be straighter (Brain
W. will be pleased).

DS